Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I came up with this one when my daughter was dying for something chocolate and fast!
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 medium Cool Whip
- 1 Snickers candy bars, frozen
- Mix cream cheese and caramel spread together.
- Add cool whip and beat until blended.
- Spoon into crust.
- Put Snickers Bars in a zip lock back and break into small-small pieces.
- Sprinkle the Snickers on top of the pie.
- Refrigerate until set (2 hours or more).