Prep 5 mins
Cook 96 hrs
This is just a really simple and quick snacky thing. Kids like it and it is just great to put out at any kind of gathering. Can easily be doubled.
- 3 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, mixed preferably
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place first four ingredients in large microwaveable bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle evenly over mixture to coat.
- Microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring after two minutes.