Easy No Bake S'more Cake
Make and share this No Bake S'mores Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Line bottom of 9x13" casserole dish with graham crackers.
- Mix marshmallow cream and cool whip in mixer until smooth (scraping down sides).
- Add vanilla extract to mixture.
- Spread 1/3rd of marshmallow mixture over top of graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers, another 1/3rd of marshmallow mixture, repeat. And finish with a layer of graham cracker on top.
- Over medium-low heat, melt chocolate chips with the heavy whipping cream.
- Once melted and combined, add salt and turn off heat.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, but wisk every 5 minutes while cooling.
- Pour over the top of the graham crackers, spread evenly.
- Put container in freezer for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove from freezer, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.