Recipe by spatchcock
This is an adopted recipe I've not yet personally tried, but the below review vouches for this recipe's edibility. Still, any further comments or suggestions are appreciated by those who try the recipe before I do! thanks!
Top Review by Martha Henry
I've often made these with different liquers. Orange, raspberry and peach are favorites. Of course, when my husband makes them, with either rum or bourbon, they're a bit more "liquidy" than normal.
- 1 cup vanilla wafer, crushed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- confectioners' sugar (for coating)