Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
These are the greatest cookies ever that require no cooking!
Make and share this No-Bake Rocky Road Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Place butter in an 8-inch square, microwave-safe baking dish.
- Microwave until the butter is melted.
- Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and stir well. If your corn syrup hardens just microwave it until it is liquid again.
- Press the mixture firmly into the dish or shape them into balls and put them on a plate.
- Microwave for three to five minutes or until lightly browned. If your microwave does not have a rotating carousel, rotate the dish twice during cooking.
- Let the cookies cool and then cut them into bars with a sturdy knife unless you chose to make them into balls.