Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
These are the greatest cookies ever that require no cooking!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 2⁄3 cup mini marshmallows
- Place butter in an 8-inch square, microwave-safe baking dish.
- Microwave until the butter is melted.
- Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and stir well. If your corn syrup hardens just microwave it until it is liquid again.
- Press the mixture firmly into the dish or shape them into balls and put them on a plate.
- Microwave for three to five minutes or until lightly browned. If your microwave does not have a rotating carousel, rotate the dish twice during cooking.
- Let the cookies cool and then cut them into bars with a sturdy knife unless you chose to make them into balls.