YouTip Gamer's Note:
These are the greatest cookies ever that require no cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in an 8-inch square, microwave-safe baking dish.
- 2Microwave until the butter is melted.
- 3Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and stir well. If your corn syrup hardens just microwave it until it is liquid again.
- 5Press the mixture firmly into the dish or shape them into balls and put them on a plate.
- 6Microwave for three to five minutes or until lightly browned. If your microwave does not have a rotating carousel, rotate the dish twice during cooking.
- 7Let the cookies cool and then cut them into bars with a sturdy knife unless you chose to make them into balls.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Rocky Road Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 46.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g