Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My 4-year old daughter actually had the idea for this little twist on an old favorite. We were making regular no bake cookies and she said "Mommy, I want some marshmallows in it." Next time I make them I am going to substitute graham cracker crumbs for the oats to make S'more cookies!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in large pan and boil for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. stir in peanu butter, vanilla, and oats.
- Gently fold in marshmallows.
- Either spread in buttered pan or drop onto wax paper or pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Refrigerate until firm.
I think these are wonderful spin-off to the traditional no=bake and my recipe#252047. I love the additional marshmellow. I think even a bit more p.b. next time and as you even suggested adding graham cracker crumbs. Maybe a combo of both oats and/or graham crumbs. So many possibilites. Thanks for sharing this recipe Emmy. 5 stars for the creativity.~ Tagged and made for Spring's PAC 08'
Has anyone made the Rocky road no bake cookies yet?
Very yummy! My 4 yr old asked me to make "marshmallow cookies" so I set out to find a recipe that was no bake. This was perfect. The marshmallows did get a little melty and gooey but after they set up they were just fine. Not any messier than any other no bake. Thanks!