Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
There are only six ingredients in these no-bake bars. They are really scrumptious. They are great for a last minute dessert.
- Combine butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in 4 quart saucepan. Cook over low heat stirring constantly, until melted. (4-6 min.)
- Stir in peanut butter until well mixed.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal & marshmallows, toss until well coated.
- Press mixture onto bottom of buttered 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Cut into bars.
- Store refrigerated.