Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
There are only six ingredients in these no-bake bars. They are really scrumptious. They are great for a last minute dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no substitues)
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (Nestles Toll House Morsels)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in 4 quart saucepan. Cook over low heat stirring constantly, until melted. (4-6 min.)
- Stir in peanut butter until well mixed.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal & marshmallows, toss until well coated.
- Press mixture onto bottom of buttered 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Cut into bars.
- Store refrigerated.