Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family no bake cookie recipe that my daughter adjusted for a healthy snack in her Nutrition class at school.
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4 cups quick oatmeal
- Heat milk, Splenda and cocoa powder over high heat until boiling. Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add peanut butter and stir until it has completely melted.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool completely.
We thought this was a great recipe if you don't mind the taste of Splenda!