8 hrs 30 mins
This is a creamy, light, and refreshing no bake cheesecake! Simply omit the lime juice and raspberries to make a "plain" version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 salerno butter cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 2Mix crumbs and butter together and lightly press into 9 inch square baking dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- 4Beat cream cheese, marshmallow crème, lime juice, and vanilla with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gently fold in fresh raspberries and spoon filling over crust.
- 5RASPBERRY COULIS.
- 6Combine the sugar and water in a medium heavy pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Add the raspberries and cook, stirring occasionally, until the syrup thickens and reduces by 3/4 in volume, about 5 minutes.
- 7Use a flexible rubber spatula to push the raspberries through a fine mesh strainer. Press down to extract as much juice as possible. Continue to press until all that remains is seeds.
- 8Stir in lime juice to taste and cool.
- 9Spoon the coulis in a plastic bag. Snip small corner of plastic bag and drizzle the coulis over the raspberry cheesecake filling in a zig zag pattern. For a decorative effect, run a knife through coulis, in opposite directions.
- 10Any leftover coulis can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- 11Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 215.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g