1/2 Photos of No-Bake Raspberry Cheescake (Can Be Gluten-Free)
An easy cheesecake that will impress your guests. The tartness of the berries is a great mix with the richness of the creamy cheese filling. Make this cheesecake gluten-free by using gf ingredients and gf cookies for the base. You can also use other berries as variation to this recipe. To make the base of this recipe, I use 1 packet Freedom Foods Coconut Crunch biscuits and about 2/3 the wuantity of butter. I also use a 500 gram pack of frozen raspberries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 180 g biscuits (cookies) or 180 g plain gluten-free biscuits (cookies)
- 100 g butter, melted (you may not need this full quantity)
Filling or Cream Cheese Layer
- 60 ml boiling water (1/4 cup)
- 19.71 ml gelatin, powder
- 2 (500 g) packet cream cheese or 2 (500 g) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125 g caster sugar, cuperfine sugar (1/2 cup)
- 600 ml thickened cream or 600 ml light thickened cream
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 200 g frozen raspberries
- 1Spray and line a 20 cm springform round pan.
- 2Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add 3/4 of the melted butter and mix to combine, If the biscuit mixture is not moist enough -- continue to add in more butter. Or you may add a small amount of water.
- 3Press the biscuit crumb in to the base of the prepared pan. Place in the fridge.
- 4Place the boiling water in a bowl and then sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir to dissolve the gelatine and set aside to cool. Do not allow to set.
- 5Using an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the caster sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the cream and beat until well combined.
- 6Add the gelatine mixture and the lemon juice. Beat.
- 7Fold in the 200 grams of berries.
- 8Pour the mixture in the prepared pan and smooth over the surface. Return to the fridge.
- 9Process the remaining berries in a food processor until smooth. Pass through a fine sieve into a small saucepan. Stir in the lemon juice and caster sugar.
- 10Combine the cornflour/cornstarch and cold water in a cup or small bowl. Add to the pan and stir over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 11Spread the berry topping over the cooled cheesecake. Spread evenly.Return the cheesecake to the fridge to set.
- 12Cheesecakes generally require at least 4 hours to set fully or leave overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Raspberry Cheescake (Can Be Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.6
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 258.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g