Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the wet ingredients and roll into balls.
- Serve or refrigerate them for later consumption.
I love these cookies. Very healthy ingredients and no sugar! I also add some chopped walnuts or coconut sometimes. I am not a breakfast eater so I pop one or two of these in my mouth and call it breakfast. N
I'm sorry for the low rating, but these cookies were not well received at my house. I love pumpkin so I thought these would be great but somehow the pumpkin tasted strange to me. I don't know if it is because the cookies are raw so the pumpkin flavour seemed strong. They are certainly easy to prepare I guess they just weren't to our taste. Made for Spring PAC 2014.