1/1 Photo of No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Flavored Cookies
These delicious cookies taste like pumpkin pie. Be careful boiling the mixture...if you boil too long it will crumble, if you don't boil long enough it won't set up. I always boil for 2mins 10sec on almost high heat immediately following rapid boil. It is not recommended that you use any oats other than Quick/1min Oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the oats in a bowl and put the peanut butter and butterscotch chips on top. You will dump this in at the end.
- 2In a heavy saucepan, mix the sugar, pumpkin pie seasoning, butter and milk on medium until everything is mixed and dissolved.
- 3Turn up the heat and bring the mixture to a RAPID boil.
- 4Let boil for exactly 2 minutes then REMOVE from heat.
- 5Add the bowl you had set aside and mix. Add the vanilla at this time.
- 6Spray some non-stick spray on a 1/8 cup measure. Use it to drop mixture onto waxed paper.
- 7Let sit until cooled and hardened -- if you can :-p.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Flavored Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g