Recipe by Wheres_the_Beef?
This is a delicious, light textured, no bake pumpkin cheesecake that is very easy to prepare. We make this every Thanksgiving. Use canned pumpkin pie mix that comes prepared with spices and sugar. Don't use plain 100% canned pumpkin for this recipe.
Top Review by lauraseitz
I made this yesterday for a Thanksgiving dinner. Actually it looked so easy that my husband made it to help out. :-) It was so simple and tasted great! For me it had the perfect combination of pumpkin and cheesecake flavor that we love. So yummy!
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix, don't use plain 100% canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip, plus
- 1 cup Cool Whip, more for topping
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Add room temperature cream cheese, pumpkin pie mix and sugar to mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold Cool Whip into the pumpkin mixture until well incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and spread to fill evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 2-hours prior to serving.
- Serve slices topped with 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip Topping.