This is a delicious, light textured, no bake pumpkin cheesecake that is very easy to prepare. We make this every Thanksgiving. Use canned pumpkin pie mix that comes prepared with spices and sugar. Don't use plain 100% canned pumpkin for this recipe.
- Add room temperature cream cheese, pumpkin pie mix and sugar to mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold Cool Whip into the pumpkin mixture until well incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and spread to fill evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 2-hours prior to serving.
- Serve slices topped with 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip Topping.