1/1 Photo of No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
2 hrs 5 mins
This is a delicious, light textured, no bake pumpkin cheesecake that is very easy to prepare. We make this every Thanksgiving. Use canned pumpkin pie mix that comes prepared with spices and sugar. Don't use plain 100% canned pumpkin for this recipe.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add room temperature cream cheese, pumpkin pie mix and sugar to mixing bowl.
- 2Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Fold Cool Whip into the pumpkin mixture until well incorporated.
- 4Spoon mixture into prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and spread to fill evenly.
- 5Refrigerate at least 2-hours prior to serving.
- 6Serve slices topped with 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip Topping.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.2
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 331.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g