Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a delicious, light textured, no bake pumpkin cheesecake that is very easy to prepare. We make this every Thanksgiving. Use canned pumpkin pie mix that comes prepared with spices and sugar. Don't use plain 100% canned pumpkin for this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix, don't use plain 100% canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip, plus
- 1 cup Cool Whip, more for topping
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Add room temperature cream cheese, pumpkin pie mix and sugar to mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold Cool Whip into the pumpkin mixture until well incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and spread to fill evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 2-hours prior to serving.
- Serve slices topped with 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip Topping.
I made this yesterday for a Thanksgiving dinner. Actually it looked so easy that my husband made it to help out. :-) It was so simple and tasted great! For me it had the perfect combination of pumpkin and cheesecake flavor that we love. So yummy!
This was a big hit with the pumpkin lovers in my house! Very light texture, good but not heavy pumpkin flavor. Sweet, but not too sweet, and it was gone in two days! Very easy, even for someone who's not an experienced chef. Definitely something I'll be making for Thanksgiving with the fam this year!
I like this because it's so simple. Also if you use a gluten free pre-made graham cracker crust you can serve it to any guests who happen to have celiac disease or are otherwise gluten free.