My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk in a small pan over moderate heat until it comes to a boil.
- 2In blender or food processor combine egg, sugar, a pinch of salt, semisweet chips, and liqueur.
- 3Run processor or turn on blender to low setting.
- 4Pour in boiling milk in a slow stream.
- 5Process or blend 1 minute, until smooth.
- 6Spoon chocolate into 4 demitasse cups and chill.
- 7Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- 8Add sugar and beat to combine.
- 9Top the chocolate cups with a dollop of cream and garnish each cup with mint sprigs.
- 10Place cups on saucers and serve with demitasse spoons.
- 11If you use teacups, this recipe will yield 2 cups, rather than 4.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-bake pot de creme
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.1
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.4 mg
- Sodium 99.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: