Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A no-bake pineapple cheesecake with a minimum of ingredients you'll have to go out and buy. Just make sure when you drain the pineapple, you drain it very, very well. If not, the cheesecake will never really set up properly. It'll still taste great, but it'll be messy. Weight Watchers points information is as follows: 1 slice (1/6th of cheesecake) has 435 calories, 25 grams of fat, and 1 gram of fiber. You could cut smaller slices and cut down on the points. You could also use light cream cheese to save points further.
- Cream together softened cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Thoroughly drain the crushed pineapple.
- Gently fold in crushed pineapple.
- Put mixture into pie crust. You'll probably have a little left over.
- Top with pineapple chunks.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
Thank you for posting this recipe, I use to make this years ago and have forgotten about it.
It is a delicious easy to make cheese cake and I'm going to make one for this weekend. Thanks again