Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) can angel flake coconut or 1 cup any flaked coconut
- Crumble cake and spread evenly in bottom of a large oblong pan.
- Pour pineapple evenly over cake.
- Heat milk and marshmallows in saucepan over low heat until marshmallows are dissolved.
- Pour this evenly over layer of pineapple.
- Prepare dream whip according to package directions and spread over cake to create a frosting effect.
- Sprinkle coconut over top.