Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is really good to serve during the spring and summer. Being a person who does' t like yogurt, this pie is definitely an exception, and very easy to make. ENJOY! :)
- 1 (6 ounce) containerswirl strawberry yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 already prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 4 fresh strawberries, halved
- Mix yogurt and whipped topping together and pour mixture in the pie shell.
- Top with fresh strawberries.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 - 6 hours until pie has set.
- (You can use any flavor yogurt and fresh fruit you prefer).
This was good but with the changes I made it was even better. I made this exactly as written but when I filled the pie crust it didn't fill it. So I added another 4 ounces of yogurt and another 2 ounces of cool whip. This really brought out the strawberry flavor. Made for Fall PAC 2008.