Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this cakae if you've had a bad day and feel like eating like a princess!! You can mix and match anything to make these!
- 3 slices white bread
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cool whip (or any spread of your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry (any friuit will do)
- 2 tablespoons nuts (or other topping, raisins, more fruit, whipped cream, etc.)
- toast bread and remove crusts.
- soften your spread if its hardened.
- mix well with nuts and/or fruit.
- top each slice with mixture and stack.
- if you're adventurous, spread more of whatever you used to cover the cake.
- top with whatever you want.