Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cooking time is refrigeration time
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup special dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread, or oil)
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, unsalted
- Place chocolate chips, and shortening in a small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on medium power for 1 minute, stir.
- If necessary, microwave at medium and additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoons into 1 inch diameter candy.
- refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store into tightly covered container in refrigerator.24.
So quick and easy! It did take a little longer for the chocolate to melt, but this is still amazingly quick. Thanks for sharing! Made for your win in Football Tag!
I liked the ease and taste of these. I will include these in my Christmas cookie trays! Made for Football Pool 2012