Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooking time is refrigeration time
Make and share this No Bake Peanut Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- Place chocolate chips, and shortening in a small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on medium power for 1 minute, stir.
- If necessary, microwave at medium and additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoons into 1 inch diameter candy.
- refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store into tightly covered container in refrigerator.24.