- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 4 2 inch graham cracker squares, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup corn flakes cereal
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together peanut butter, apple juice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Stir in raisins, graham, crackers and cereal.
- Roll mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and place in a container with a lid.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, then roll each cookie in powdered sugar to coat.
- Return to covered container and store in refrigerator.