1/1 Photo of No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares
Oh boy, are these good! On a hot summer's day when you want something sweet, these won't heat up the kitchen. Kids love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil.
- 2Beat powdered sugar, butter, 1 cup peanut butter and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
- 3Stir in graham cracker crumbs and peanuts (mixture will be stiff).
- 4Press into pan.
- 5Melt chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- 6Spread over bars.
- 7Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- 8Remove from pan, using foil to lift; fold back.
- 10Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
- 11Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- 12Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 118.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g