Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
Oh boy, are these good! On a hot summer's day when you want something sweet, these won't heat up the kitchen. Kids love them!
Top Review by sapowell
Made these last night, brought them to the office this morning. Everyone loved them! They turned out fabulous and were so easy to make. I used 1/2 semi-sweet chips and 1/2 butterscotch like scotcharoos :) Will make them again!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil.
- Beat powdered sugar, butter, 1 cup peanut butter and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and peanuts (mixture will be stiff).
- Press into pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Spread over bars.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove from pan, using foil to lift; fold back.
- Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Store covered in refrigerator.