Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, perfect pick-me-up. Great for a pre-practice snack for kids.
- 1 cup Old-Fashioned Quaker oats
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 16 ounces natural creamy peanut butter
- 1. Combine all ingredients.
- 2. Use cookie baller to portion out snacks.
- 3. Refrigerate and enjoy!
My children liked these for breakfast which is what I was going for! <br/><br/>I added sliced almonds, used a few chopped dates instead of raisins, I used part flax meal with the wheat bran and used about 1/4 cup of chocolate chips instead of m&m's. They passed the test - especially with my daughter who hardly eats anything for breakfast, but we thought they were a little bit dry. Next time, I think I will try adding a little coconut oil to moisten them and try to make them a little creamier. <br/><br/><br/><br/>#paleo #snack #breakfast