Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This pie is delicious and so easy to make!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust (or 1 graham cracker pie crust)
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar,milk and peanut butter together.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill Well (at least an hour).
- Sprinkle wih shaved chocolate (a Hershey's bar, chilled first, works well).
I loved it. It was easy, quick and sooo good. Very rich. I added a layer of fudge on the crust before adding the filling in & I chopped up peanut butter cups and put on top. I made it for company so I made twice the filling so it was nice and high & showy.....I was showing off a bit & it worked....LOL