Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are easy and delicious. You find yourself eating them with every meal. Serving size is estimated.
- Heat a large pot over low heat and add peanut butter, butter, and butterscotch chips.
- Constantly stir until totally melted (this will take about 10 minutes, but eventually everything will melt). Remove from heat and set aside to cool for about 10 more minutes.
- Fold in marshmallows until evenly coated and distributed. Some may melt, and that's fine.
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick spray and spread mixture in the pan.
- Let sit at room temperature for a few hours to firm up or place in fridge.