Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great tasty treat any time of the year. Especially for the peanut butter and chocolate lover.
Make and share this No Bake Peanut Butter Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter and peanut butter; mix well.
- To this mixture, add the graham cracker crumbs and icing sugar in small quantities at a time.
- Spread this peanut butter mixture into a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips over hot water and then spread over the peanut butter mix.
- Refrigerate over night to set.
- Cut into small squares and serve.