Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great tasty treat any time of the year. Especially for the peanut butter and chocolate lover.
- 1 2⁄3 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and peanut butter; mix well.
- To this mixture, add the graham cracker crumbs and icing sugar in small quantities at a time.
- Spread this peanut butter mixture into a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips over hot water and then spread over the peanut butter mix.
- Refrigerate over night to set.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
These are great! My son was in a peanut butter mood tonight so I checked out this recipe and mixed it up real quick. I made 1/2 recipe and used a 9X9 pan since I didn't need that many sweets around the house tempting me! I used reduced fat peanut butter and reduced fat margarine as well and they turned out very tasty.
A great square, super easy, not many ingredients and very tasty. I added a bit of butter to the chocolate chips just to help spread and to add a little shine. Great recipe.
This was the best. My husband goes crazy for peanut butter and chocolate treats and he absolutely loved it. Super easy--I used the boxed, pre-crushed graham cracker crumbs. Super delicious!!!