Prep 6 mins
Cook 11 mins
By putting corn flakes in instead of Rice Krispies you'll think there are peanuts in them!
- 1⁄4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups of crushed corn flakes
- Stir together sugars and syrup in sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Eemove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir to blend.
- Add corn flakes and coat evenly.
- Drop by teaspoons on waxed paper.
- Let cool and eat!