Prep 7 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy to put together. Takes longer to measure ingredients than to cook. These freeze well, but be sure to thaw them before trying to eat. I always double the recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter or 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Rice Krispies (or similar type cereal)
- Stir together sugars and syrup in heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir to blend.
- Add cereal and combine well.
- Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Let cool and enjoy.
So easy and everyone loved them, even my boyfriend who usually dislikes sweets.
These are our family favorite. I have made them over a dozen times. The kids are really happy they can help with these. Its the easiest recipe for great cookies.
I made these for the daycare children today and they absolutely loved them! These are so much better with the rice cereal than with oats! I am glad to finally have a great no-bake cookie recipe that doesn't involve chocolate! Thanks for sharing!