Recipe by mamati
I found this online - I suspect from Shape.com, but I can't seem to find it upon looking again.
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 5 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray baking disk with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add all other ingredients, except water into dry mixture and stir till mixture becomes a dough consistency.
- Slowly add water as needed until dough is easy to spread (Amount will vary based on the type of protein used).
- Spread dough evenly into baking dish and refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into 9 squares and bag individually, storing in freezer or refrigerator until ready to eat.