Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this online - I suspect from Shape.com, but I can't seem to find it upon looking again.
Make and share this No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Spray baking disk with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add all other ingredients, except water into dry mixture and stir till mixture becomes a dough consistency.
- Slowly add water as needed until dough is easy to spread (Amount will vary based on the type of protein used).
- Spread dough evenly into baking dish and refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into 9 squares and bag individually, storing in freezer or refrigerator until ready to eat.