Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are REALLY, REALLY good! I swear, I could have eaten the whole batch!!! These are something quick and easy to make! Good to make if you're short on time and have to bring something for a function or party!
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup (Karo)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups cereal, flakes (such as, Total, Special K, Corn Flakes, etc.)
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add PB and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Stir in cereal flakes.
- Drop by spoonfulls on waxed paper or foil.
- Let cool.
These were amazing. I am hooked!!! I used Honey Bunches of Oats, and honey instead of corn syrup, because I didn't have any! EXCELLENT!!! The longer you let the honey and sugar boil, the chewier they become. This is the best cookie type treat I have had in years! Thanks for sharing! Juley