Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Bette Hagman.
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal or 6 cups crisped crispy rice cereal (use gluten-free, if necessary)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- Butter a 9"x13" oblong baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cereal and raisins together.
- Set aside.
- Heat the syrup, peanut butter, and sugar in a saucepan over low heat until it bubbles.
- Pour the hot syrup over the rice cereal and raisins and blend together.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Cut into squares when cool.
An easy good recipe. I followed it as posted. The only thing I will change next time is to eliminate the raisins and add more peanuts. I think the texture would be more to my taste with the peanuts. Thanks GinnyP