No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- lightly grease 15x10x1 baking pan and set aside.
- in large sauce an heat and stir white sugar, brown sugar and corn syrup until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Add corn flakes and one cup of nuts; stir until coated.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate pieces and spread over cornflake layer. Sprinkle remaining nuts over top and lightly press into chocolate.
- Let set for 1-2 hours or refrigerate for 1 hour; cut into bars.