These little treats are great for kids and anyone w/ a sweet tooth! They are fast and easy to make with great results! Good for those who are on WIC and get tons of cereal per month and don't know how to use the left over cereal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sugar and corn syrup in a sauce pan over med.
- 2until sugar is melted.
- 3Heat to boiling; boil thirty sec.
- 4and then remove from heat.
- 5Stir in PB and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Quickly fold in raisins, if using.
- 7**Stir in cereal!
- 8Shape into 1 inch balls w/ buttered hands.
- 9Must do this relatively quickly or mixture will start to harden!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g