Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These little treats are great for kids and anyone w/ a sweet tooth! They are fast and easy to make with great results! Good for those who are on WIC and get tons of cereal per month and don't know how to use the left over cereal!
- Heat sugar and corn syrup in a sauce pan over med.
- until sugar is melted.
- Heat to boiling; boil thirty sec.
- and then remove from heat.
- Stir in PB and vanilla until smooth.
- Quickly fold in raisins, if using.
- **Stir in cereal!
- Shape into 1 inch balls w/ buttered hands.
- Must do this relatively quickly or mixture will start to harden!
This was a good way to use up some Kix the kids wouldn't eat. I used raisins, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and chopped cashews, the baby liked them okay my 4 yo wasn't very interested because they were sticky. I thought they were okay too, but we don't usually eat a lot of sweets like this. Thank you for a good recipe for using up my cereal!