Recipe by kulinarykate
A friend gave these to us once and I fell in love with them. They combine two of my faves....chocolate and peanut butter! Tastes great with ice cream.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (or up to 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 -3 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies (measure, then crush or use other crushed cereal)
- 3 cups powdered sugar (or less)
- 2 cups chocolate chips or 2 cups almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- On medium to low heat (don't burn), melt peanut butter and margarine.
- Remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar and cereal.
- Form into balls and refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate chips (or almond bark)on low heat.
- Dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate.
- Let harden on wax paper or cookie sheet.
- Variation: You can also press the peanut butter mixture into a 9x13-inch pan and frost with the melted chocolate or almond bark.