Recipe by grandma2969
I bake these in 3" tuna, chicken etc cans that have been well washed and dried..this recipe makes 4 of these mini cheesecakes..absolutely wonderful I like to garnish this with fresh peaches when they are in season..
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ounce knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pureed peach
- 1⁄4 cup peach schnapps
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare crust ingredients in a small bowl.press into bottom and up sides of a 3" can.Chill in the refrigerator while preparing the cheesecake batter --
- soften gelatin in warm water for 5 minutes, stir to dissolve, add sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar, blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour equal amounts into prepared cans.
- Chill till firm -- 3-4 hours.or overnight.
- Invert onto serving plates, crumb side down.
- It helps to runs a smooth knife around inside of can before inverting it onto a plate.then I place another plate on top and invert it so the crumb side is down.
- I like to garnish this with fresh peaches when they are in season.