Recipe by sheepdoc
These are basically 'Holy Crap, These are Amazing' cookies with chocolate on them. Much easier. The recipe called for corn flakes, but who has those on the shelf? I used Honey Bunches of Oats. I've used Frosted Flakes in the Holy Crap cookies, too.
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 8x8 pan or line with foil and grease foil.
- Heat peanut butter, sugar, and Karo syrup until sugar is melted.
- Add crushed flake cereal and stir to combine.
- Press into pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Spread over cookies.
- Cool in fridge until chocolate hardens.
- Cut into bars.