Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are basically 'Holy Crap, These are Amazing' cookies with chocolate on them. Much easier. The recipe called for corn flakes, but who has those on the shelf? I used Honey Bunches of Oats. I've used Frosted Flakes in the Holy Crap cookies, too.
- Grease 8x8 pan or line with foil and grease foil.
- Heat peanut butter, sugar, and Karo syrup until sugar is melted.
- Add crushed flake cereal and stir to combine.
- Press into pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Spread over cookies.
- Cool in fridge until chocolate hardens.
- Cut into bars.