Recipe by teapotter
These are a little different from the usual no bake cookies since they use gingersnap crumbs or graham wafers but they are delicious! I always use the gingersnap crumbs so can't say what they'd be like with graham wafer crumbs. The longest part of making these is forming the balls. My note on my scrapbook said the orignal was clipped from a magazine in 1981.
- 4 cups gingersnap crumbs or 4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts