Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A delious, quick & easy cheesecake.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 3 crushed Oreo cookies
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, orange liquor, orange extract and rum until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbles on top to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight (8+ hours).
Wonderful flavors and no bake too which is a plus. For us it is a little too sweet hence a lower rating, but this could be a matter of taste so adjusted accordingly. I think it is the combination of flavors (orange and rum)that makes it stand out from others I have tested. Thanks for a great submission.
Mmmm mmm mmm! Made this pie with low fat cream cheese and cool whip and it still came out delicious! Thanks for ANOTHER great recipe Suzie!