Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The delicious and simple chocolate/oatmeal no bake cookie, even simpler! I'm sure kids would love to help make these! Found on another site. Yield will depend on the size, mine varied.
- 2 cups oats
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine the oats, sugar and cocoa in a large bowl.
- With clean hands, mix in the water, vanilla, butter and peanut butter to form dough.
- Roll into balls and coat with confectioner's sugar.
- Chill 20 minutes before serving.