Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Nutella, so when I found this recipe, I had to try it! Although I have not done it, I think this recipe could easily be cut in half to serve four people. Fast, super easy and delicious to boot! Can't get any better than this!!! Found this recipe on the internet by My Baking Addition
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- hazelnuts, toasted and chopped (optional)
- Oreo cookies, chopped (optional)
- creme fraiche (optional)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with the topping of your choice.
- Note: this desert serves 6 people easily, with some leftover cheesecake mixture -- so depending on the size of the dishes, this could stretch to 8 people. My dishes measured 4-1/4 inches for reference.