Abby Girl's Note:
I love Nutella, so when I found this recipe, I had to try it! Although I have not done it, I think this recipe could easily be cut in half to serve four people. Fast, super easy and delicious to boot! Can't get any better than this!!! Found this recipe on the internet by My Baking Addition
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- 2In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- 3Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4If desired, garnish with the topping of your choice.
- 5Note: this desert serves 6 people easily, with some leftover cheesecake mixture -- so depending on the size of the dishes, this could stretch to 8 people. My dishes measured 4-1/4 inches for reference.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.4
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 311.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g