Recipe by Lori91761
I received this recipe from a special friend back in 1968 and have been making them since.
Top Review by Sherrybeth
One of my FAVORITE "cookies". My mom makes them for us every year. Fast, easy and fun for the whole family. I have used powdered sugar instead of coconut, as I'm not much of a coconut eater, but either way, they are delicious!
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 lb vanilla wafer, crushed
- 1 lb shredded coconut, divided into two portions