Recipe by hannahactually
These make a delicious, simple dessert. Recipe courtesy of Folgers. "Cook" time is chill time.
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans or 2 cups walnuts
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- sifted powdered sugar (reserve for coating)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the cocoa and sugar.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Dissolve the coffee in the water and stir into the milk.
- Stir into the sugar mixture along with the vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls into reserved, sifted powdered sugar to coat.
- Place on wax paper lined tray and chill for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a covered container and keep chilled until ready to serve.