Recipe by RecipeNut
Is your favorite candy bar a Milky Way? Then this is a must! A little bit of work but well worth it ; ) Chill time is included in prep time
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
These are a pleaser if you are a Milky Way lover like I am! I made these and they were so good, and chewy and mmm mmm good! I couldnt help myself and ate 2 of them! LOL THey are extreemly rich, and I will make these again soon! As long as I know that I will have company to help me eat them so I dont have two! ;)
- 1 (4 ounce) package miniature graham cracker pie crusts (6 single-serving size)
Midnight Milky Way Layer
- 2 (1 7/8 ounce) midnight Milky Way bars, cut in small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (2 1/16 ounce) Milky Way bars, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Milky Way bar, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Place crusts on a rimmed tray.
- Midnight Layer: Put ingredients in a small heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Stir with a whisk until candy bars, chips and butter melt and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into crusts, cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm, or up to 2 days.
- Put regular Milky Way bar and 1 1/2 tablespoons cream in a small heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Stir with a whisk until candy melts and mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes to cool.
- Put remaining 1 cup cream in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form when beaters are lifted.
- Pour cooled mixture from saucepan over whipped cream; fold in until blended.
- Spoon into decorating bag; pipe in a spiral on Midnight layer.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Just before serving: Garnish with cut-up Kit-Kat pieces.