- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup mango puree
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of 8" pan.
- Mix cream cheese, cream, and sugar.
- Add gelatine to hot water until completely dissolved. Add mango puree.
- Add half of this mixture to the cream cheese mix. Pour this on top of graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Pour remaining mango mix on top of chilled cheesecake.
- Refrigerate overnight.