Prep 45 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is the easiest, yummiest cheesecake ever. Of course, the problem with no effort is that you want to make it all the time!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup mango puree
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of 8" pan.
- Mix cream cheese, cream, and sugar.
- Add gelatine to hot water until completely dissolved. Add mango puree.
- Add half of this mixture to the cream cheese mix. Pour this on top of graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Pour remaining mango mix on top of chilled cheesecake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
This cheesecake was excellent! I will make it again and again. I added 2 more tablespoons of mango pur
This was very good! Rich and creamy with a perfect hit of mango. I am giving full stars, but I flubbed at the end, I forgot to pour the remaining mango sauce on top. So the next day, I just thinned it out a bit and poured over the individual slices, it still looked nice and tasted great! I promise to make it the correct way the next time ;)