Recipe by bevs kitchen
An easy no-fuss no-bake cake. Very sweet and chocolatey. Kids just love this one.
Top Review by Perfect Pixie
I made this for my friend as we have this ongoing joke about maltessars, I never got to try it due to lent, but she said that it was delicous and almost by herself ate the entire thing in one sitting! Other friends came up to me to tell me how good it was aswell. thanks for posting, Miss Pixie x x x :D
- 4 ounces margarine or 4 ounces butter
- 3 tablespoons syrup
- 5 ounces milk chocolate or 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 8 ounces graham crackers (digestives crushed)
- 8 ounces chocolate covered malted milk balls, chopped (maltesers)
- 14 ounces white chocolate (I use white but you could use dark or milk) or 14 ounces milk chocolate (I use white but you could use dark or milk) or 14 ounces dark chocolate (I use white but you could use dark or milk)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt together margarine or butter, syrup and 5 ounces milk or dark chocolate.
- Add crushed graham crackers and chopped maltesers. I normally 1/2 them with scissors.
- Mix well.
- Spread into a lined Swiss roll tin.
- Melt 14 ounces chocolate cover the top; leave to set.
- Cut into squares.
- Cooking time is approximate setting time.