Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
These make great holiday cookies since M&M's come in so many different colors. You can make them for Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy duty saucepan, stir over medium-high heat, the sugar, margarine and milk.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop onto wax paper with teaspoon or tablespoon for larger cookies.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes or until firm.
I loved that these were no bake. My son was in heaven as M&M cookies are his favorite. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
We made these amoung our Christmas cookies this year but they broke too easily. I followed the recipe to the T. They did taste good, but most of them broke and couldn't be used on our trays. Thank you for the recipe, I always enjoy trying new cookies, I think I'll try again and see what happens.