Recipe by Unique Chef D
These make great holiday cookies since M&M's come in so many different colors. You can make them for Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy duty saucepan, stir over medium-high heat, the sugar, margarine and milk.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop onto wax paper with teaspoon or tablespoon for larger cookies.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes or until firm.