Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will need to prepare the jello a little ahead of time so it can thicken.
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 graham cracker crust
- mix jello with hot water, set aside and let get thick.
- cream together vanilla and cream cheese.
- fold in cool whip, add jello and whip until smooth.
- poor into pie crust and refrigerate for 1 hour. Top with fruit.